Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Thoughts on Tropical Breeze outfit?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I remember reading some people were having trouble with the shirt fitting right. Were they all like this-or just on certain dolls? Any thoughts? Thanks!

    Allison

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have several dolls and they fit on all the 18 inch dolls and my daughters bitty baby/twins. It is real cute too!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has fit OK for me. I thought it's a perfect outfit for Jess, and more practical than her long skirt she comes with (who goes caving and digging in a skirt?). I don't really like the pineapple purse but the outfit itself is really cute, especially for Jess!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 17, 2006 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

  4. #4
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    No problems with my Pre-mattel dolls wearing the outfit. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! I just got the Tropical Breezes outfit & it is very cute. The shirt seemed a bit tight on Marisol at first but I kind of streched it a bit and it fot better then. It fits very nicely on Kit too. If you've got Marisol, this outfit looks adorable on her, esp. the head scarf. Katie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks guys-I'll keep it then. I bought it for Jess and AG #25 to share. Yay! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  7. #7
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that outfit. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] My Samantha wore it last summer and it fit her well---here's a picture:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...23143907&idx=4

    I'm sure it will look really cute on your Jess and #25. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    I think the Tropical Breezes outfit will look perfect on Jess! It totally makes sense since she's living in a tropical setting. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] The poor girl needs more outfits anyway.

    I don't own this outfit, but I've seen it in person and the pineapple purse cracked me up. I think it's cute. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got that outfit along with the girl version. My daughter loves it. I think the sun glasses are her favorite piece.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it!! It fits all the dolls I have put it on perfectly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •